Customer Profile – M-Intergraph Systems | Singapore / Dubai
M-Intergraph Systems is a Global IT & Telecom Infrastructure Support Provider with over 600 technicians in 6 countries. Their services include
- IT infrastructure support for enterprise customers
- Telecom infrastructure maintenance & installation
MINT secured a contract from a large telecom provider in Saudi Arabia to carry out fiber installations in over 20,000 homes & businesses. Being a new geography & a new team the key challenges were
- Coordinating customer appointments & ensuring the tech reaches on time.
- Ensuring every job matched the documentation requirements 100%. The telecom company was very strict about quality & documentation. Their customer satisfaction standards were extremely high.
- Jobs were being sent through a CRM system owned by the telecom provider.
- Since many techs were remote, expensive hardware & inventory needed to be tracked.
Easyf6 – The Solution
MINT looked at many options & selected Easyf6 as a partner to deploy this field service solution.
- Full integration with telecom companies CRM – new job came instantly to the technician
- 2 dispatchers can now manage & allocate jobs to over 90 techs in 3 cities.
- Customer notifications: as soon as job is assigned/updates if tech is running late – VIA CRM
- Custom workflow: we were able to create a PDF output at the end of the job which matched the documentation requirements 100%.
- Inventory Management: we were able to store & manage exactly what inventory was with each tech.
Easyf6 – The Results
- Customer contract was DOUBLED in size as the telecom company saw amazing efficiency .
- Jobs per technician per day increased and they made more money (paid per job).
- The telecom company was so impressed with the solution that they are now looking at a pilot evaluation of Easyf6 for their own use .